Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Clean Eating Pizza



A while back I showed y'all how to make salads in a jar and now I am going to show you another one of my favorite meals...PIZZA!!! This is a easy and delicious! So here is the recipe.  

Recipe: Clean Eating Pizza 

Ingredients: 
HEB Thin pizza crusts (found in the pizza section
Homemade Sauce
Any vegetables or topings you want (My favorites are: mushrooms, red onions, spinach, feta, artichokes, and turkey sausage)

How to make it: 

1. Preheat your oven to 425 (if you are using HEB brand pizza crust) 

2. Make the pizza sauce (which can also double as spaghetti sauce).  It takes on can of tomato sauce and one can of tomato paste with a lot of Italian seasonings.  These are my favorites. Heat the two in a small sauce pan


3. Once you have made the sauce spread it on the pizza crust using a spoon.  

4. Now take any toppings you want on your pizza and spread them around, the thinner they are cut the faster and better they cook.  Here is what my two pizzas look like


Also here are some of my favorite toppings



Sorry the picture is blurry!

5. Cook for about 10-15 minutes. 

6. Cut and enjoy! 





   
 Yummy Yummy in my tummy, without getting a bigger tummy :)






 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment