Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bathroom Update!!

I showed you last week how to make some very cute jewelry holders with clothes pin and a piece of wood(heres where DIY Jewelry Holder), now I just wanted to show you another way to use them.  



Use them to hang belts, scarfs, tights, tank tops, and spaghetti strap tops, you name it I am sure it will work! Like I said before I plan on making some plain ones for my closet for at my apartment to hold some of the things mentioned above.  I love the fact that I could store a pair of sunglasses on top of the clothes pin and I even hang some of my rings on them as well! Here are a few more pictures so you can get a better look at it! 

  
  That earring holder should be up on my etsy page within the week I have several to sell that are blueSo if you are interested in one you can contact me but in the mean time check out my etsy page at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/powertoolsnhighheels?ref=si_shop

Happy Hump Day :) I am headed off to Austin to see my sister, a.k.a my cousin, Pegleg!! Watch out Austin trouble is coming to town! 

4 comments:

  1. gr8 idea
    gonna try this soon
    ps go follow me on fb
    DIY Sheets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! What is the material you used for the earring holder? I can't find the product on your Etsy page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. I have been looking for more ways to organize and display jewerly

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog is good enough, keep up writing such type of posts.

    ReplyDelete